The world as we know it has changed. These are definitely unprecedented and difficult times for everyone. The general public and businesses are taking extra precautions to ensure their safety from this pandemic. Essential services are still operating with strengthened measures to ensure the safety of their employees as well as their clientele.
Extra measures that some of our clients have taken include
- limiting the number of people inside a building
- limiting the number of people standing in a particular area
- offering hand sanitizer to people entering a building
- checking temperatures of people entering with a thermal thermometer reader
- screening visitors for entry with COVID-19 questionnaire
- enforcing the "6 feet social distancing", as required by law currently
Security services have been deemed as an essential service in accordance with The Government of Ontario. Our guards are out there supporting all of our front line workers as well as the business, building or property in which they operate, assisting in any way they can in compliance with current Government mandated laws.
The Pinnacle staff have been working tirelessly around the clock to ensure protection and to maintain the safety of workers and visitors of your properties.
Contact us to inquire about how we can assist you and your business.